Wednesday, April 15, 2009

WIP Wednesday: 24.....it's not just a tv show




It's the number my oldest son will reach on his birthday coming up in May. With "Stars Fell on Alabama" finally out of the way, I have been cutting fabric as fast as I can. No, I don't have a title yet, but I'm thinking it must be a Beatles song since there is so much Beatles fabric. And you know I try to name my quilts after song titles.

So, suggestions would be appreciated for a name. The Legal Adult is big into John Lennon. It's cut into harlequin diamonds, so "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds" is a possibility. I'm planning on doing the stained glass effect and quilt the top of it in between the diamonds with black bric-a-brac.

2 comments:

Katie said...

It's gonna be hard to top Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds!

Samantha said...

I think you've a;;ready got the right name. As long as none of the Sweet Things are named Lucy!