Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I think this world is too much like a drive through

This is just messed up to me. A vending machine for Proactiv? I'm not even going to provide you a link to it because it annoys me so much! I think society as a whole has become "convenient". This one is located in Chattanooga, Tennessee of all places.


We have drive through
chapels, restaurants, pharmacies. What the heck is next? I've even heard of a drive through
divorce court. Although I couldn't find a picture of same, I thought you might get a giggle or two out of this one.

3 comments:

Samantha said...

A drive through lawyer might help save some $$$ ;-)

LuAnn said...

I've been scrolling down through your blog, and...your poor knee. My x-ray looked pretty much like the one in your photo below a little over a year ago. I had a total knee replacement, and that was the best thing I could have done. I am pain free, and I am so thankful. I had spent a lot of time icing, exercising, propping...you know the drill I'm sure. So if that ends up being your diagnosis, go for it. Hubby and I are heading down to NC next week and going through Tennessee. I'll be on the lookout for the drive throughs. Take care.

Anonymous said...

I live in Chattanooga and I've seen that exact Proactive Vending Machine in Northgate Mall in Hixson and it's HORRIBLE!!! It makes me so annoyed just thinking about it, too!!!! That's hilarious that someone else thinks that besides me, lol!