Wednesday, March 21, 2007

"Hey, you just wanted a fresh start, right?!"

That's a quote from an email of a college buddy of mine. She was trying to be kind to me about my 'mishap'. But, you know, she's got a valid point. This incident gives me a chance to really think about what I'm writing out in cyberspace.

Another kind email asked me why did I pick "The Jury is Still Out" as the title for a blog. So, being I need a few posts in here, I thought I'd answer Tammy.

When I was getting on AOL years ago, I was studying paralegal studies. I thought I needed a law sounding handle. Having been called a bit dippy by my brothers, I thought a nicer term was that "The Jury is Still Out", meaning I may come around and surprise you yet. And it's true. I have no idea where this life is taking me. But I'm glad to know that God does know where I'm going and how I'm getting there.

No comments: