Monday, August 27, 2007

Feeling sorta abstract...

I made this with Fractal Forge some time ago, and always thought I'd get around to making a quilt out of it. But alas, my schedule has gotten bigger, and I'm finding the creative juices dried up. This month has been pretty unusual work-wise. I've got another little girl I keep in the afternoon now and she certainly keeps The Pickle on his toes. She leads him around with an invisible ring through his nose, and he likes it. I think I'll call her Cupie Doll, because with all those strawberry blonde curls, and big baby blues, that's what she resembles.


Of course, Hunnybunny shares the sentiments of the AD. All dolls freak him out. He will put my dolls in the closet because they "are looking at him." Ooooookkkaaayyy...
if you say so, Hunnybunny.

Seriously, I spent the weekend straightening my 'studio' (part of the wall in my bedroom, and parting with some "What the heck was I thinking??" fabric. At least now I can find my sewing table.

1 comment:

Rian said...

Being able to find one's sewing table is a very good thing...