Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Quilt Everyday....the Results

You remember the challenge issued to "Quilt Everyday"? Well, here are my results:


Finally finished binding the Scout quilt! I had never done a GOOD binding before, so I'm at least pleased it turned out.

Debra is making me a label for it and I'll post it when it arrives. I'm more excited about the label than the quilt!

This is for Grandma Hunnybunny, but I'm not sure I'll make it by May. But I've been cutting out the fabric,(my biggest handicap) for a month now.

7 comments:

Deb Geyer said...

What a fun scout quilt!

I've been thinking about what to do with my daughter's badges and such too.

Anonymous said...

The scout quilt came out gorgeous. Well worth the wait!!!! :-) He's going to love it.

laura west kong said...

I love it! You did a great job. The star blocks are going to make a wonderful quilt as well.
laura

Deb (vtquilter) said...

Wow, what a good idea to get 10 minutes a day in. You sure do have lots to show for it. Pretty quilt and love the blocks!

Cheryl Gebhart said...

The scout quilt is great - my son was a scout. Wish I'd done something like that for him. And the stars are beautiful.

Deborah M. said...

Another beauty. Love star quilts but I find them hard to make. The Scout Quilt is terrific. Beautiful work as usual, Beth.

Granny Fran said...

The Boy Scout quilt came out great! MIL's stars are going to make a lovely quilt, lucky lady.