Saturday, April 5, 2008
Spring Break.....By the Numbers
We took spring break down to the Emerald Coast. It was chilly the first day, but better the second. More pics in my flickr.com box to your right.
Spring Break .....by the numbers.
1. Rode 625 miles from here to the Panhandle with two kids in the back seat.
2. Ate off the value menu at McD's at least 5 times on the road.
3. Drove no more than 200 miles on a 1,700 mile trip.
4. Was waited on by my Sister-in-law at least 50 times. I think I'd really like to have a wife....
5. Broke up at least 20 squabbles by the siblings in the back seat.
6. Reunited one family. Meet The Hunnybunnies!
7. Went to ONE quilt store on the coast. Bought 3 fat quarters
8. Lost 6 pounds on this trip, McD's and home cooking, too!
9. Outran one tornado.
10. Made 3 quilt blocks.
11. Made one Great Grandma Hunnybunny happy....priceless!