Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day Movie Review

My mother's day present was to go see Iron Man 2 with some friends. Usually a sequel isn't much good, but I was pleasantly surprised. Mickey Rouke certainly made a good villain. What I liked is that he was a brilliant physicist with a bent for revenge. And the funny part was that he had no reason for revenge. Don't worry....no spoilers here. If you liked Robert Downey, Jr. in the first movie, you'll like him in this. This movie gives the first appearance of War Machine. I hated that they replaced Rhody,but Don Cheadle wasn't bad, either. Gweneth Paltrow played Pepper Pots, but I didn't find her as interesting as in the first movie. I'm still getting used to Scarlett Johansson as a grown-up actress. She played Black Widow from S.H.I.E.L.D. Samuel L. Jackson is good in just about anything he plays. The Nick Fury character is no exception.
It was so awesome to get to sleep in this morning and have Hunnybunny make me pancakes! I got card from the boys, and the Pickle made me the coolest card!

Right now, I feel like I'm on vacation as my classes are over for the semester. Tuesday, however, I'm doing a mini-session for a nurses aide class I have to take. It's 4 pm to 9:00 pm, 3 nights a week for 5 weeks. I think I'll be okay, but I'm probably going to slack off on blogging for awhile.

No comments: