Sunday, May 27, 2007

Guess who CAME to dinner?


Yes, friends, I have been absent this week, and I apologize. Hunnybunny's Grandmother, Aunt, and Sister came and spent this past week with us. We had a good time as seen by these pictures. Here's the 4 generations of Hunnybunny's ....or is that Hunnybunnies? Oh, well, you get the idea.

He certainly loves his Aunt Hunnybunny! She spoiled him rotten, along with everyone else.
This is Great Aunt Hunnybunny. She is the only other family member I've met. She came to our wedding, and she was kind enough to drive everyone here for the week. The Pickle absolutely loved her!
And of course, nobody is like his favorite girl, Grandma Hunnybunny. I think he kissed her to death.
Here's a better shot of the women in my men's lives. He is certainly one loved little boy. They also loved on the Rock Star, but I didn't get any pictures until it was time for them to head back to the panhandle.

No comments: