Thursday, February 28, 2008

Tag....I'm it.


I've been tagged by The Passionate Quilter, a new blogging friend, whose handle I don't know. My apologies.


DA RULES:

1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.

2. Post THE RULES on your blog.

3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.

4. Tag 7 people and link to them.

5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

The first random or weird fact about me is that I used to be a disc jockey back in the 80's. You know, when all the girls' hair was the 'closer to God than you' bit. Played top 40...it was my favorite job.


Next would be I had seven step-fathers. My mother was beautiful, what can I tell you? She just never found the right guy.


My husband claims I have an affinity with Darth Vadar as I am a Hosehead....a CPAP patient.


I didn't get a permanent driver's license until I was 32 years old. Drove on my learner's permit all that time.


I have sons 22, 12, and 4. Is that random enough for you?


I could live on the beach the rest of my life, but would have to wear 60 spf sunscreen as I burn very easily. But, I'd do it.


I really love vegetables. I'm a closet vegetarian.


I tag Deborah, Angela, Leanne, Suzanne,Leah and anybody else who doesn't mind getting tagged again!

1 comment:

Deborah M. said...

Okay! Will post sometime today. But only seven?