Thursday, February 14, 2008

WIP Wednesday....on Thursday.

Don't get too excited....two posts in one day, that's not like me at all. But for those of you who thought I wasn't quilting, here you go. The binding is being sewn on. I've actually worked on some Boy Scout neckerchiefs this month, but that doesn't constitute quilting.
I'm determined to get this to the recipient by the end of the month or die trying. Of course, I've said that before in the course of two years trying to finish it. Glad he's a friend of mine.
Maybe it will turn out after all.



My first edge that even remotely looks straight. But don't ask how many times I'm ripped it out and started again. I know, I know, ripping is bad, that's why I use a scapel
.

3 comments:

Leah said...

Beth, thanks for visiting my site. I looked through your site too, I really like your Valor Quilt, it is beautiful. Also, good job on your gym workouts. You know what I started telling myself in January to motivate myself to go? I'm not allowed to watch TV unless I go to the gym, so since I love American Idol, I get right over to the gym with no self-arguments, at least on those days. Keep quilting - glad to see you have such fun with your family!
Leah

Samantha said...

don't be too hard on yourself with the ripping- it always looks worse to the quilter than anyone else. Really!

Kimonos and Sushi(OLD BLOG) said...

Did you have a pttern or sdid you make it as you went. Andrea